Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5/28/12

Today I woke up around five-five thirty a.m., and when I say woke up, I mean I decided to give up trying to sleep in a very hot room and on a different mattress. I spent most of the day so far in three or four different places, my room which is considerably cooler during the day for some reason, the pool which was fun as always and kinda cold today, the beach which was sandy as always but i didn't go in the water this time, and finally in the kitchen which is pretty much obvious what I did there. I continued to try to play with my niece but as usual she wasn't having that. I was told recently that if the weather was nice, we might go play mini golf tomorrow. Oh yeah, earlier a fairly small thunderstorm came through so I sat outside  for a spell and listened to the rain and thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment