Thursday, May 31, 2012

5/29/12

Today I woke up around six to six thirty in the morning and this time I slept through most of the night, although I did wake up occasionally. I finally got up  when I heard people upstairs, my niece, my parents, and my brother-in-law. I spent most of the morning upstairs until certain parties woke up, and then I spent as much time as I could handle said parties, and then I went to the pool and swam a bit.
SHE LAUGHED AND SMILED!!!! My niece laughed and smiled when I played with her today. When most of the group were down at the beach, I was playing with my niece and she smiled and laughed for me when there was no distractions. Later on some of us went to an ice cream shop/parlor thing called snowbirds, i had vanilla of course. Unfortunately we did nothing else that was terribly exciting, oh well, maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment