Saturday, October 6, 2012

It has been a while

As you may have noticed, it has been quite a while since I last wrote a blog. I would like to apologize for this, but I had no motivation to do so, write a blog that is, not the apology, that is sincere. A few things have happened since I last wrote a blog, like me getting a promotion at my job, I am now called a "general clerk", which basically means I am their whipping boy or something now. If they need someone, whatever the task, they call on me now. Unfortunately its not much of an improvement though. I may have gotten a very slight pay raise, but its not really a lot. I am happy I received the raise though, it means something along the lines of being trusted more.....blah blah blah, I am still their b***h. Another thing that happened recently was my brother got a job here in Houston, so he has been living with us until he finds and moves into a new house. This means I, theoretically, see him more often. I say theoretically because I still do not see him that much, I mean in the past five years, I have seen his dog more than I have seen him. I understand that he is busy and such, so I do not expect to see him that often. One final thing that has happened is I have finally gone on dates, mind you there were two of them, with two different women, but they were still dates darn it. So now that I have gotten some experience, I feel more comfortable asking women out.

No comments:

Post a Comment