Monday, October 8, 2012

What will I do?

It is kind of weird that I actually like someone. I have actually liked this person for some time, since I first met her in high school. Unfortunately I was stupid and never approached her, so now we are miles apart and it is unlikely that we would get together. She is beautiful beyond compare, with her red hair and her genuine smile, with her beautiful blue/green eyes and, may I say, attractive figure. Unfortunately she has recently lost her mother and has been pretty sad because of it, I sort of know what she is going through, with the loss of my grandparents. I most likely was not as close to them as she was with her mother. If I had the chance to meet her, I would probably thank her for raising such a beautiful and upstanding young woman. Until recently I was terrified of approaching her because she had a boyfriend, but I recently found out she was single again so I thought I would take a chance and try to approach her.

No comments:

Post a Comment