Thursday, October 11, 2012

Time

What do you do with the time you have been given. I think about this question a lot when I am just sitting somewhere not doing anything. Do you know what I come up with? Nothing. I am doing nothing with my time now a days. I am stuck in a rut so to speak, where I do the same thing every day. Don't get me wrong, I do a lot of things, like talking to my friends from high school and from work, or playing video games, or working, or... you know what, I don't do much do I? This has just proved my point. I need to get out and do something, but I don't know what to do or where to go. Maybe I could start working out again, but then I would need motivation to continue. I could join an adult swim team I think, but then again I am not comfertable with how I look right now so that leads back to my lack of exersizing.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do in my free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment