Thursday, November 3, 2011

A calm day

Today has been a calm and relaxing day, I applied to some jobs, I read a little, and had a good lunch. I am hopeful that more days like this can occur, because I don't feel as stressed as I usually do. The only thing bad so far is my right knee was hurting all morning, so I stayed seated most of the day. The weather was so nice that I am sitting in my room with the window open, listening to the wind and water fountain. My dog came upstairs at one point while I was laying in bed and laid down at my feet for a good while, we then went outside and played with the tennis balls. My mother and father worked this morning and both came home around lunch time, and we all watched part of a movie called Gettysburg, with Martin Sheen, Jeff Daniels, and Stephen Lang. All in all, I think it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment