Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Something to write about

Sometimes I can not think of anything to write about. It could be because I did a segment this week already and I want to wait for next week to roll around, or it could be because I just have writers block. Right now I just spent a good half hour staring at the computer screen trying to think of something to write about, thinking of what topic I should try talking about. One thought wasw if I could try talking about my favorite books, like The Giver by Lois Lowry, a story about a utopian society where everyone has a predestined lot in life. Or maybe I should talk about my dog Gaia again, or maybe even talk about absolutely nothing of concequence. I just don't know what to do, I do not believe I am good enough to do book reviews, or movie reviews. I just talk about what I think of the books or the movies. It doesn't help that I get absolutely no feedback about these blogs, except that I put alot of thought into them and that people like how "honest" I am in them. Unfortunately that does not help me, while I enjoy accolades and praise; I also like to be critiequed so I know how to improve. I would even accept ideas for blogs to write about, because suggestions would get me thinking. I mean look at this, this entire blog is just stream of thought, I am just typing what I am thinking, not even bothering to think about what I am typing, I could go off on a tangent and talk about what I ate for lunch today, chinese food if your curious. All of this just because I couldn't think of something to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment