Friday, November 4, 2011

Wishful Dreaming

I think I will try something new, I will write about dreams that I have and see what happens. In todays dream, I was watching a football game, as in at the game not on television, and all of my friends from high school were there. One friend in particular was W(R), whom I haven't talked to in a long time, and I asked him in person why he hasn't responded to my messages. In my dream he explained that he was sorry and that he was busy, then I told him that he could have at least left a message that he acknowledges my attempts to converse with him, instead of ignoring me. It hurts me that he doesn't respond, making me feel like he is not my friend anymore. I consider him one of my best friends, yet I receive no response from him, sorry I got off track, let me return to the dream, continuing in my dream, I forgive him almost immediately, and we shake hands and the dream shifts. I am sliding around the ground, like there is no friction at all, evading something, I don't know what is chasing me, but I am easily evading it by sliding through trees in a forest. Suddenly I am surrounded by a group and they encircle me. At this point I wake up, with the dream clearly in my mind. Well, most of the dream, as I write this blog, I am forgetting parts of it, but I distinctly remember W(R) being there at a football game with me and our friends from high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment