Thursday, February 16, 2012

Inspiration

It is hard to find inspiration for these blogs. Sometimes it comes to me, while other times I am sitting in my room, staring at the computer screen for hours on end. Today is one of the staring days. I sat here, staring at the screen, pacing my room, lying on the bed, doing anything to try to think of something to write about. It took me twenty minutes just to think of this topic. I have a friend named PH, she is a writer of two (at least two that I know of) books. I wonder how she does it, writing seems to come easy to her, although for all I know, she could be staring at a computer screen or banging her head on a desk, trying to think of something to write. I try to draw inspiration from my everyday life and from things that I like. There are only so many times one can write about emotions right? I have an aunt who is an illustrator for children's books, and I wonder how she is inspired to do her doodles let alone her job. How do people do it, it seems that some people just have it flow from them and it never stops, this is frustrating how little I am inspired sometimes. Half the time these blogs or just train of thought, I think something and I write it down, hence the title "Random Thoughts of Mine". I want to ask for help in finding inspiration, but since I don't get much feedback from doing these things, I figure it would be a waste of time asking for help here or in reality. Maybe if people read these things and told other people about them, I would get critiqued or something by someone, but for all I know only about six or seven people read these. Well I have finished for today, maybe I'll be inspired tomorrow. Oh by the way, if you like these, please tell others about them and comment here or on my facebook, I want to know if I am doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment