Saturday, February 11, 2012

Im sorta back

Hello, sorry that I haven't written in a long time, I have a job now and I ran out of ideas among other reasons. Not a lot has happened since I last wrote. My father has decided to look for a new job, I don't remember why, maybe its because he wants to, or I just don't feel like telling you, although if you personally ask me and I deem you worthy to know, I might tell you. My mom has continued to take substitute dental hygienist jobs, i.e. she is the one they call when their regular is sick or on leave. Oh, my brother is coming to visit today because tomorrow he flies to India to spend a week or two with a friend there, at least I think thats what he is doing when he goes tomorrow. My sister and her family have moved into their new home, somewhere in durham I think. I was supposed to go there for christmas, unfortunately I had to work, so I was home alone for christmas, sad face. I am alright with it though, because I earned money. Well I am going to end this one here, I plan to write a different one right after posting this one, this one was just an update on my life, if anyone cares to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment