Saturday, February 11, 2012

It was Inevitable

It was inevitable that I write a blog about money. I know, thats dangerous territory, but I feel that I should talk about it. I am not good with how I handle my money, I am the first to admit it. I spend it pretty much as soon as I get it, and its not a lot to begin with. I wont say how much I earn, that might cause problems that I don't want to deal with right now. I also have to pay my parents rent because I still live with them, and I wont say how much that is either. Lets just say that because of my wanton spending, I am now in debt with my parents. I blame only myself for this, I bought too many video games, and I should have budgeted myself (no dad I don't need your advice on this one). What I should have done was save my money and bought only what I needed, not what I wanted, but its the past now, and I will probably not follow my own advice because I will probably buy something else I "just have to have". I am jealous of my siblings, yes I probably have said this before, so lets add this one to the list as well. My brother owns his own house, not renting mind you, and he has flown to Japan and most recently India, he has driven around Montana and California, and he lives alone (thats right ladies, he's available), so he definitely knows how to maintain his finances. My sister has a baby, lives in a two story (I think) home, and has lived on her own, apart from my parents, for years. She obviously knows how to maintain her finances. One of my dreams is to be able to live on my own and earn enough money to do that, unfortunately at this time, I cant see that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment