Sunday, February 12, 2012

World Traveling

Today my brother leaves for India, and my mother made a comment about him being her world traveler. It got me thinking about another one of my dreams. A dream that I want to travel the world at some time in my life. I want to travel all over Europe and Asia, South America and Australia, visit Antarctica and Africa. I want to see ancient ruins, learn about their histories. People always dream of going somewhere in the world, and I want to go everywhere I can.My brother is going to be spending two weeks plus change in India. He will be traveling with a friend for most of the trip, seeing all the sights he can. Hopefully he will tell me about his trip while he is there or when he gets back. I might even tell you guys about it if I feel like it (and he gives permission). Ever since I was little, I have wanted to travel the world, see the sights, like the Eiffel tower of Paris, France. See the emperors palace in Edo, Japan, I mean Tokyo, Japan. Visit the Olmec ruins in Central America, or the Aztec ruins in Mexico. I know I will need a lot of money to do this, and I have one idea that I hope pans out that will afford me the amounts that will allow me to visit all the places I wish. I wont say what this idea is because I don't know if it is even worthwhile. I will say that I enjoy doing what I am doing, I just get stuck at some points.To do what my brother does at least once a year is amazing, he makes enough money to travel the world whenever he feels like it, or at least have it planned out and able to get time off to do all of this. I wont be able to see my brother off because I have work, so I wish my brother safe travels and I hope he has fun while he is away.

No comments:

Post a Comment