Friday, February 17, 2012

Nap Time

Yes thats right, I still take naps, and I know you all do to. Right now I have been having trouble falling asleep lately, but once I do, I am out like a light. What is real annoying about not being able to fall asleep is that I still wake up intermittently and get up early. So I am not really getting enough sleep, so I figure I should try to take naps during the day when I am not working, but I can't unless someone else is home because I have to make sure the dogs don't get into trouble, well, not too much trouble. The good thing about naps is I usually dream during them, and I usually remember what those dreams are about, so I can talk about them if I think they should be talked about. Right now my eyes feel really heavy and I feel kinda dizzy, but I can't fall asleep because 1. my parents are not home to watch the dogs, and 2. I have to go into work soon. So I have a conundrum, should I catch a few z's or should I stay awake and be tired while working till midnight? Maybe I can set my alarm for an hour or two and put the dogs in their crates so then I can take a nap. Although I might get in trouble if they defecate or urinate inside their crates...hmmm, another conundrum. Some people might think that taking a nap is for babies, and I will be the first one to say I don't care, naps are for everyone, whether your big or small, naps can be healthy. What I mean is it can help recharge your energy levels. Napping for at least twenty minutes has shown that it helps refresh the mind, improve alertness, and improve productivity. Some cultures even allow a short napping period after lunch called siestas. I am kinda rambling so I'm going to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment