Monday, September 26, 2011

Anger

Is anger ever justified when turned against someone? I believe that some anger is actually acceptable, it can help motivate you as well as vent frustrations. However, at the same time, anger could consume your whole identity, where for years, all you knew was anger. There are stories out there about people who, at my age became angry at someone, and now they are in their fifties who finally give up the anger, but they don't know who they are or what to do, because anger was who they were. When I am angry, I immediately deal with my anger, just so I don't let it consume me. Another form of anger is a blind rage, where you see red and don't realize what you are doing. Blind rages are another form of anger consuming you, and I myself have never gone into one, but I can only assume that when someone has a blind rage, and then comes out of it, they probably would have done something they would regret. So is anger justified, only in manageable doses is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment