Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boundaries

Boundaries, or personal space as it is sometimes known as, need to be respected. I will be the first to admit that I have invaded peoples personal space, and I will forever regret it. I have lost friends because of it and it makes me sad. Without boundaries, misunderstandings can occur and cause all sorts of trouble. Boundaries sat limits to what someone is comfortable with, and this can help people with anxiety disorders. For example, off the top of my head, if someone pushes me to hard to do something, I will close up or leave because they are invading my boundaries. We need boundaries to function as a society, with out boundaries, the government can encroach on us and take our freedoms. In a sense, civilization is built on boundaries, and they themselves keep us in comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment