Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm not FINE, I'm good

I recently learned something pretty funny, to me at least. I learned that fine stands for F**ked up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional. From now on I will try not to say "I'm fine", but "I'm doing good" instead. Lately I have been quite happy to be honest, I have been going to therapy to get some help, there I said it, and that has helped me realize some things and helped me work through some anxiety. I am actually on half days now, instead of full days, and that has made me a little happier and frees up my afternoons a lot. It was actually one of my therapists who told me what being fine really means. Another way I'm happy is writing these blogs, it lets me get out a lot of thoughts and it feels like some weight is lifted a little with each blog. My sleep schedule has normalized, some what as well, where before, I was sleeping twenty hours one day, and then the next, I was up for almost three days straight. I'm eating healthier since I started therapy, resulting in weight loss and more energy. So from not on, I'm not fine, I'm doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment