Friday, May 27, 2011

Busy body

It's been a while since I last wrote, and I have a reason for that. I have been busy rearranging my room, looking for a job, and the usual lackluster laziness, (in order of most done). My room is done being painted, its a light green color, and while painting it, my father "accidentally" knocked over my xbox 360 and broke the internet connector. Funny how that happened shortly after the xbox live came back... very suspicious, just kidding, I know it was an accident. I was recently talking with a friend back from high school, and she is having trouble with.... a pet lets call it, well anyway, she sounded worried about making the decision of whether or not to... put her pet in time out, so I gave her some none committing advice (neither a yes on no) and told her its basically her decision in the end, but then I told her that I have never put a pet in time out so to speak, so I wouldn't really know the right thing to do.

I'm thinking of writing a story in Microsoft word but every time I have tried in the past, I got writers block or something. Its kinda like when I read, sometimes I'm really into it, but other times I can't get into it. Does everyone have these kind of problems. Last night I convinced my mother to cook chicken enchiladas and we all agreed after eating it that it was a good decision, its funny how I lived in Texas for four ought years and I never acquired a taste for mexican food, but not three weeks into my stay at BK's, I start liking it, in North Carolina of all places, you'd think there I would start to like biscuits and grits or something. I learned the other day NOT to wear shorts when using the weed whacker (thats the hand held thing that spins cord or something right?), It really hurts and leaves big cuts when the mulch is blasted into my body. Luckily I was wearing glasses, because I actually got hit in the eye lens of them, unfortunately my mother was there at the time and I didn't know that and I said somethings I am not proud of, sorry mom, God, the manufactures of the mulch and weed whacker, the landscapers, the makers of adhesive bandages, and that rose bush in the front yard...ok maybe not the weed whacker, that thing is out to get me, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment