Sunday, May 1, 2011

Decisions

As time goes on, and the day I return to Texas draws ever closer, I come to realize that I have some decisions to make. When I go home, do I want things to go back to how they used to be? Where I loafed around all day in my room playing video games, or spending hours on end on the internet? Or do I want things to be different? I would like some things to stay the same, but I realized since coming to North Carolina to help take care of my sister that a lot of things have to change in how I handle them, I can't spend all day in my room, only to make appearances at meal times. I can't waste my time avoiding the things that need to be done.

So I have some thinking to do, what will I do when I go home.

Read and review, but not necessary to respond

No comments:

Post a Comment