Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last Full Day

Today is the last day that I will sleep in my sister's home, after today, I will be going to the beach for about a week. After that, I will be driving back to Texas with my dad while my mother stays a little longer. While I will miss living in BK's house and the occasional hanging out with them I will be glad to go home and play with my dog and see my video games again. I will take a lot from my experiences, like that BK have a biased view of talking back, both have insanely short fuses, and both are prone to taking out their stresses on others. On the other hand, they both know how to succeed in their given careers and both will make very good parents when K finally gives birth to their child.

I have nothing else to say, so bye

No comments:

Post a Comment