Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Comments

Today I read a comment about how someone hadn't read in a while and asked how I was. Unfortunately I have no idea who it was who asked so I will respond this way. This summer I have been doing nothing, I say that because I just got back to Texas after taking care of my pregnant sister and doing things for her. I will have to repaint my room soon, aparently my parents do not really like the patch work I did when I put my foot through my wall on acident, or was it my knee? I do not remember, it was awhile ago and a lot of things have happened since then. Any way, I will be painting my room in the near future, and then I will devote my full attention to getting a job.

In case your wondering, I also check my facebook for comments for this.
Please comment

No comments:

Post a Comment