Friday, May 6, 2011

Graduation

Today B is graduating from the college he studied at with a doctoral degree in Physical Therapy. It is the first time I personally knew someone who was graduating with this kind of degree. While everyone is proud of him, I start thinking that if I had not messed up, I would also be graduating this year, so once again, B has shown that I should try to emulate him. He was able to focus and stick to his studies and see himself to the end of the path. Today is the school wide graduation, but tomorrow is the departmental graduation.

I think people should take B's example and see things to the end, and try your hardest to reach your dreams. At one point he did not know what he wanted to do, and then when he figured that out, he threw himself into reaching it with all his being. I find this encouraging for myself, because I currently trying to get back on track.

Tell me what you think about B's graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment