Monday, October 10, 2011

Appreciation

When you do something nice for someone, and they appreciate what you have done for them, don't you feel happy? When ever someone does something kind for me or does a favor, I always try to show my appreciation for what they have done. I also, deep down in my subconscious, try to do things to receive appreciation from others. Appreciation makes me feel good and encourages me to do more for others in the hope of receiving more and more. I actually am quite selfish is this way, I crave reactions to my actions, I expect someone to appreciate what I do for them, but I never voice these thoughts to anyone because that would be terribly rude. Showing your appreciation will also result in someone doing things for you in the future if you ask them for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment