Friday, October 14, 2011

Being Active

I have  realized for some time now that I am not as active as I used to be. Before, I was on the summer and high school swim teams, played in the marching band every year, was highly involved in the boy scouts and occasionally went to youth group at the church I went to. Doing all these things and more kept me physically in shape and I had a lot of energy. Since moving, I have stopped, plain and simple, I have not done anything in a long time. So I recently decided to start running everyday of every other day if my back and knees allow me to. I also need to start doing other things to get back in shape mentally. I have never been as social as I wanted, but I used to get by with my social interactions, I had friends from beyond memory, most of which I have, unfortunately, lost almost all contact with. I need to become more extroverted and talk with more people. I figure doing this blog would get myself practice at talking to people, trust me, there is a method to my madness... now if only I can find out what the method is.

No comments:

Post a Comment