Friday, October 28, 2011

Cold Days

Today was one of the first cold days I have experienced in a long time, and I loved it. It reminded me of when I lived in Maryland. I am weird in many ways, but one of my weird ways is I am comfortable in cold weather, I have been known to walk outside when it is snowing, bare foot, wearing no shirt, and wearing shorts. Obviously I like the cold and if I had my way, would live in a colder climate. My mother used to call me arctic boy, which originates from when I ran outside in the middle of winter wearing nothing but a dipper, at least thats what my mother tells me. I especially love camping in cold weather, because that means a good fire is mandatory. I have actually slept with a minimum of three fans on me at once before, unfortunately in my opinion, two of the fans have since broken, and thats not good. I still walk outside in cold weather with no shoes or a shirt on, I actually did just that just a couple of weeks ago. I wonder what other people think about cold weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment