Monday, October 31, 2011

Miyazaki part one

I have decided to talk about one of my favorite director's movies and his studio that released several well made movies. My favorite director/producer is named Hayao Miyazaki, and he has been compared to Walt Disney in greatness of animated classics. I would go as far as to say he is Japan's Walt Disney, because all of Hayao Miyazaki's work are masterpieces, at least in my opinion. Now I know that some people don't like what people call, "anime" or japanese animation/cartoons, but I recommend watching these cartoons because they are not your typical "anime". Unlike typical "anime", Films from Hayao Miyazaki's studio, Studio Ghibli (ghi-bly), are full of depth, plot, realistic characters one can relate to, and wonderful artistic drawings. I said it before, but I believe that Miyazaki can be compared to Walt Disney in the way of creating timeless classics. I believe one can really fall in love with his movies if you just give them a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment