Monday, October 17, 2011

Marching Band

Another time in my life when I had the most fun was doing high school marching band. I was surrounded by friends and made new friends, attractive girls and women watched us perform from the stands, there were beautiful girls in the marching band as well, and I am proud to call most of them friend. I made and cultivated several friendships that I will forever treasure in the band. One of my favorite songs we played was the Muppet Show Theme mixed with a song called Chameleon I think it was called I think. Another favorite, which I didn't have a choice because we played it so much, was the touchdown celebration, which we obviously played a lot. Even the all day practices in the summers was fun, because, like I said earlier, I was surrounded by friends. The drum majors (those people who stand in front and conduct) were ALL very good, I believe they and the section leaders were wisely chosen every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment